Danièle Henkel – Speaker, Top 100 Most Influential Women in Canada of the Women’s Executive Network 2019
“I invite you to dare your difference, to embrace it, to celebrate it. “
Authentic and charismatic, speaker Daniele Henkel gives us some emotional comments. Through her journey strewn with obstacles and challenges, Daniele can tackle sub-themes such as fear, the ability to adapt, taking responsibility / assuming one’s choices, self-confidence, complementarity between men. and women, etc. After hearing his talk, your participants will be sure to be inspired, motivated and energized.
Danièle Henkel’s keanotes presentations :
- Duration: 45 minutes + questions
- Keynotes available in French and in English
- A preparatory call with the speaker is planned to select and adapt the content of the presentation
Keynotes themes :
With a varied and challenging experience, it is impossible to summarize Danièle Henkel in just a few themes. Listening to your needs and according to your sector of activity, Danièle takes care to tailor each of her conferences, always starting from her convictions and her personal and professional experience. His concern is to get you to ask yourself the right questions so that your thinking brings you closer to your goals. Here are some basic themes to get you started. Tell us more about you!
Diversity & inclusion
Success in business
The strength of intuition
Social know-how vs knowledge
Biography of Danièle Henkel, speaker :
For more than 20 years, Danièle Henkel has been a leader in the field of business and entrepreneurship in Canada. Founder and CEO of Entreprises Daniele Henkel, she brings to the market avant-garde and non-invasive technologies for the benefit of beauty and health centers. In addition to the realization of an impressive line of cosmetic products, as a brand, it develops franchises and offers medico-aesthetic express services.
In 2020, it is launching a digital television platform: danielehenkel.tv. This medium is entirely dedicated to equipping small and medium-sized businesses and offering visibility to any entrepreneur, here and abroad. Again, this is the key to success. In a short period of time, the capsules reached nearly 3 million views.
Danièle Henkel is also recognized for her qualities as a communicator; one of the reasons why, for 5 seasons, the famous show “In the Eye of the Dragon” recruited him to be one of his mentors. It is this television program that gives the general public the opportunity to discover it. Ever since, constantly in demand in the media, his notoriety charms everyone. To date, it grants, under various themes, nearly fifty conferences per year. Added to this is the publication of three autobiographical books, each a best seller in Quebec, totaling nearly 100,000 copies sold.
As if that were not enough, Danièle Henkel lends her voice to many causes that are dear to her: social entrepreneurship, education, succession, social skills, health, human values and ethics in business. She sits on several administrative or advisory boards of private, public, parapublic or paramunicipal organizations. For several years, she was notably the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Parc Jean-Drapeau, a unique organization in the world.
Recognized for devoting herself to the mission of forging a stronger Quebec that is more open to the world, Danièle Henkel is a proud standard-bearer of female entrepreneurship and the financial empowerment of women. She does not hesitate to invest, finance, support and support companies in which she believes. The force of its actions is even echoed overseas; leading him to talk about his experiences and his vision of success in regions such as France, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the Maghreb.
Faced with so much success, Danièle Henkel remains human and authentic. She candidly admits that “fear and doubt are her most faithful companions on the road”. She also remains very attached to her roots and her family values. “My biggest achievement is my family. I am a mother of 4 children and a grandmother of 7 grandchildren. I didn’t just start a family business; I introduced my family to a business “.
If there is a term that sums up the true nature of Danièle Henkel, by awarding her the Medal of the Chevalier de l’Ordre du Mérite de France in 2017, the Mayor of Paris, the Honorable Anne Hidalgo, in a well-crafted formula and well to her, said that she is “the uniqueness in universality”.
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2019: Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada from the Women’s Executive Network (WXN)
- 2019: Co-Chair of a Panel of Experts to advise the Honorable Mary NG, Minister of Small and Medium Enterprises and Export Promotion, to increase the number of women entrepreneurs in Canada
- 2018: Canadian Champion at the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative (We-Fi)
- 2018: Medal of Honor from the National Assembly of Quebec;
- 2017: Knight of the National Order of Merit, French Government;
- 2016: Medal of the National Assembly of Quebec;
- 2015: Achievement Award – Quebec Business Women’s Network;
- 2015: Winner – Management Achievement Award from the Desautels Faculty of Management of McGill University;
- 2012: International Active Entrepreneur Award – Quebec Business Women’s Network
- 2012: Fuller Landau Family Entrepreneurship Award – John Molson School of Management;
- 1999: Laureate – Business Woman Award in 1999 (Innovation)
Vos peurs, vos choix, votre vie | TEDxMontreal 2015 (French)
- Female leadership
- Diversity & inclusion
- Human entrepreneurship
- Business success
- The strength of intuition
- Generations in business
Where to buy them