Pierre-Olivier Zappa – Speaker and host, economy and finance
With the TVA Group since 2011, Pierre-Olivier Zappa, speaker, hosts the economic and public affairs program À vos affaires on LCN. You can also read his columns in the economic pages of the Journal de Montréal. He has produced numerous investigative reports for the J.E. show and presented the news on LCN’s morning show Le Québec Matin.
In addition to his passion for the media, Pierre-Olivier is fascinated by companies that contribute to the growth and development of Quebec. He likes to highlight success stories, emerging entrepreneurs, their ideas, projects and ideals.
Talented communicator and excellent popularizer, Pierre-Olivier Zappa, speaker, will captivate your audience.
Pierre-Olivier Zappa’s Keynotes presentations :
- Duration: 45-75 minutes, adaptable to your needs and preferences
- Keynotes available in English and French
- A preparatory call with the speaker is planned to select and adapt the content of the presentation
THE IMPACT OF THE PANDEMIC ON YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES
- The surprising effects of the pandemic
- The challenges of post-COVID
- Tools for a winning strategy
- Unsuspected tips for saving
WHAT WILL THE WORLD OF TOMORROW LOOK LIKE?
- What are the current threats?
- A new world of opportunity
- The major trends of the next decade
- The logistical, geopolitical and economic issues to watch
Ask Pierre-Olivier to build a conference adapted to your industry, your association and its challenges.
HOW TO OVERCOME THE WORKFORCE SHORTAGE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION?
- Identify the sources of the problem
- Face the generational shock
- Concrete solutions and inspiring examples
- Technology and productivity
LOOKING FOR A PRESENTER/MODERATOR/HOST ?
Pierre-Olivier Zappa, speaker, is also available for entertainment mandates. Should you need further details, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Pierre-Olivier Zappa’s Biography :
From the age of 5, Pierre-Olivier Zappa knew what he wanted to do in life. Today, every evening on TVA and LCN, he makes his childhood dream come true by delivering economic information and hosting the public affairs program À vos affaires.
During the pandemic, Pierre-Olivier has become an essential reference for understanding the social and economic changes that have upset the daily lives of Quebecers. His outstanding communication and popularization skills help citizens make more informed decisions.
Readers of Le Journal de Montréal can also read its economic columns which provide a better understanding of the world around us and which is changing at high speed.
His professional career testifies to his curiosity and his jack-of-all-trades side. He holds a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in political communication. Before his career in journalism, he was notably a teacher in a secondary school in a disadvantaged environment, an experience that particularly marked him.
Pierre-Olivier Zappa is fascinated by companies that contribute to the growth and development of Quebec. Regularly, he likes to highlight success stories, emerging entrepreneurs, their ideas, projects and ideals.
- Personal finance
- Labor shortage
- Economics and finance
- Public affairs, economy and politics
Animation as part of the Expo Entrepreneurs 2021 (french)
Table (for notes and water)
Projector and screen
* Pierre-Olivier brings his MAC computer with his Keynote presentation as well as his remote control