Training courses on
« L’important, c’est de communiquer! » mais encore faut-il communiquer de façon claire. Une bonne communication peut faire la différence dans un couple ou dans une famille, on le sait. Mais elle peut aussi faire toute la différence entre un excellent et un mauvais climat de travail, entre une équipe unie ou divisée, entre vous et vos clients, etc. Que ce soit de façon verbale, non-verbale, écrite ou sur les médias sociaux, nos experts en communication sauront vous aiguiller sur les meilleures manières de communiquer.
On this page you will find :
- full details of our tailor-made training courses on COMMUNICATION
- the list of the trainer (s) specialising in this topic
- and examples of existing training courses to give you an idea of what can be done at home!
Available in French and English depending on the trainer
Who is this tailor-made communication training for?
For anyone who needs to speak in public and/or wants to have a significant impact in their verbal and written communications.
Can this communication training be adapted to my organisation?
Yes, it is! This is the main goal of our tailor-made training courses. Below, you will find a list of existing courses that have been developed by our trainers on the subject.
The idea is to present you with an overview of what is feasible on this topic, so that you can determine your needs. In doing so, the chosen trainer will be able to prepare a tailor-made training course that perfectly meets your expectations.
Examples of existing training on communication
- The fundamentals of business communication - By Pierre Jobin
- Social networks in business - By Bruno Guglielminetti
- Dynamic management of a community - By Bruno Guglielminetti
- The podcast, a new marketing tool - By Bruno Guglielminetti
- Communication and crisis management: the issues - By Bruno Guglielminetti
- The importance of a clear message in business / What do your customers think of you? - By Bernard Motulsky
- Engage your employees through better communication / Managing change through communication - By Bernard Motulsky
- Risk communication and crisis management: what to say, to whom, why, how? - By Bernard Motulsky
- Strategic communication at the heart of your business - By David Heurtel
- The Art of the Pitch: Or How to Sell Yourself Well - By Denis Bouchard
Other training topics suggested by Bernard Motulsky
- Getting known / attracting attention
- Improve your reputation / Improve your image and positioning
- Add value to your company (financial communication)
- Better communication for successful projects
- Getting people talking about you on social media
- Does your logo work?
- Talking to the media or having a successful interview
Other training topics suggested by Pierre Jobin
- Interview techniques
- Preparation of press conferences
- How to improve your presentations
- Interviews and public performances
Which trainers offer training on communication?
Bruno Guglielminetti is a specialist in all things digital. Social networks, podcasts, artificial intelligence, web communities and e-commerce hold no secrets for him. He has been studying them for over thirty years. He is regularly seen and heard on TV and radio. Previously, he was a producer at the SRC and a communications expert at National.
Bernard has over thirty years of experience in communications and public relations. He has held several positions, in particular with the Cossette Group, the Quebec government, the Montreal Stock Exchange and the Université de Montréal, where he was Director General of Communications until 2006. Whether it's announcing an event, managing a crisis, responding to a journalist, getting the word out to employees, successfully running a fundraising campaign or achieving any other communications-related objective, the important thing is to deploy the right game plan. Don't leave room for improvisation: get the message you want out and get the results you want.
Prior to joining Fasken as counsel in the Environment, Energy and Climate Change Group, David served as Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Climate Change from 2014 to 2017, Minister of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion from 2017 to 2018 in the Government of Quebec and President and CEO of the Montreal Olympic Park. Strategic communication is his strength and he will teach you how to communicate with your employees, your public, Governments and your investors, even in times of crisis.
Denis Bouchard is a one-man band. His energy and boundless enthusiasm have led him to be an actor, director, show producer, author, playwright and more. All of these hats have led him to create shows, direct actors, manage their stage fright and anxiety, and perform under pressure, with the goal of offering the audience (his clients) an unforgettable memory.
Currently Director of News, Sports and Traffic at 98.5 Montreal for the Cogeco network, Pierre Jobin, host, spent 28 years at the helm of the TVA network's newscasts, the most listened to network in Quebec. Everyone has seen and heard him clearly explain the news at noon or in the evening.
Obviously, his key role in the daily news has led him to do thousands of interviews with people from all walks of life. Interview techniques, preparation for press conferences and public performances have no secrets for him. His experience, expertise and credibility make him the No. 1 asset to host your event.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LAW 90
Yes, we are accredited and our training courses are eligible under Bill 90, which promotes the development and recognition of workforce skills, commonly known as the Skills Act.
The choice is yours! All our tailor-made training courses can be presented in the classroom or online, live!
DURATION OF TRAINING
From 2 hours to 2 days, our trainer will adapt to your needs.
The cost of customised training varies according to several criteria, including the course chosen and the trainer who presents it, the duration, whether it is presented online or in a classroom, the location, the number of participants, etc. The easiest way is to contact us for a quote.