Training courses on
Everything is a matter of perception and perception is everything. Whether you agree with this maxim or not, it is still an implacable truth. Whether you are a company, an association, or an NPO, you need to create an image that presents you as larger than life. Our training courses will help you do just that.
On this page you will find :
- all details about our tailor-made training courses on BRANDING
- the list of the trainer (s) specialising in this topic
- and examples of existing training courses to give you an idea of what can be done at home!
Available in French and English depending on the trainer
Who should attend these tailor-made branding courses?
For anyone involved in the branding and reputation of an organisation.
Can this branding training be adapted to my organisation?
Yes, it is! This is the main purpose of our tailor-made training courses. Below, you will find a list of existing courses that have been developed by our trainers.
The idea is to present you with an overview of what is feasible on this topic, so that you can determine your needs. In doing so, the chosen trainer will be able to prepare a tailor-made training course that perfectly meets your expectations.
Examples of existing training on branding
- The importance of a clear message in business / What do your customers think of you? - By Bernard Motulsky
- Getting known / Getting attention - By Bernard Motulsky
- Improve your reputation / Your image and positioning - By Bernard Motulsky
- Add value to your company (financial communication) - By Bernard Motulsky
- Advertise - By Bernard Motulsky
- Get people talking about you on social media - By Bernard Motulsky
- Does your logo work? - By Bernard Motulsky
Which trainers offer training on branding?
Bernard has over thirty years of experience in communications and public relations. He has held several positions, in particular with the Cossette Group, the Quebec government, the Montreal Stock Exchange and the Université de Montréal, where he was Director General of Communications until 2006. Whether it's announcing an event, managing a crisis, responding to a journalist, getting the word out to employees, successfully running a fundraising campaign or achieving any other communications-related objective, the important thing is to deploy the right game plan. Don't leave room for improvisation: get the message you want out and get the results you want.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LAW 90
Yes, we are accredited and our training courses are eligible under Bill 90, which promotes the development and recognition of workforce skills, commonly known as the Skills Act.
The choice is yours! All our tailor-made training courses can be presented in the classroom or online, live!
DURATION OF TRAINING
From 2 hours to 2 days, our trainer will adapt to your needs.
The cost of customised training varies according to several criteria, including the course chosen and the trainer who presents it, the duration, whether it is presented online or in a classroom, the location, the number of participants, etc. The easiest way is to contact us for a quote.